Friday, December 7, 2007

My Friend's Poems

These are two poems dat belong to two really good poets and amazing people. I just couldn't help myself i had to post it here

BROKEN HEARTS..!!!
by Ayushi Singhal

I know he loves her
I know he cares for her…
But..but what bout her??
Does she care??…
He has tears in his eyes…
His voice is sorrowful…
I cry too..coz hes my friend…
But im helpless…what can I do for him??
I wish I could tell her about his feelings…
Make her understand..oh how I wish….

He sits with his head in his hands…
On the narrow piece of land,
By the river…,
His tears are lost in the water…
No one cares…oh but me…
How do I tell him hes a gem,
How do I get them together..oh how..
It pains me..yes it does…
I ask god for help,
But there is no reply,
Will there be no end to this sorrow..??
I see no light of hope…
I see no light of joy..
His life is ruined’
And so is he…!!
Will she never understand??
Will she never love him??
Oh why is she so rude…
It doesn’t tune in with the mood…
Wish she were kinder..
But she chides him..
And yet he loves her more..!!!

Today I see him dying for her..
Craving for her..
But where is she..??
She is lost somewhere…
Somewhere in this world
Where no one knows
And no one could see..!!!

I DIFFER
By Tanya Mukherjee

though i try my best to fit in...
this cryptic world and its prodigies..
its pulling me in...closing around me.
i feel so insecure.
so apathetic.
So detached. So remote.

i cant see the light.
i cant even think.
cant reason…
cant feel...
cant love..

everything is a swirling mist of emotions played out in my mind.
I hate what I’ve become…
I want to change, but I can’t;
That’s the problem,
I’m going insane…

This feeling of helpless grows…
I fight it off, wounded as I am.
As I lose, I feel it pulling at me…
Another piece of soul, fading away.
What’s left inside me, doesn’t want to stay

Who am I?
What do I believe?
When will I finally set myself free?
When will I forget the past, and push it away…
Start anew.
A new beginning?
Is that too much to ask for,
To stop the nefarious voices echoing in my head,
I can still hear your thoughts.
I want this to end.
I want another chance,
to prove myself right.
My repentance outshines my sorrow and blight.
I’ve had enough of this world,
Im sick of myself.
I hate myself for being so servile.

All I need right now,
Is peace of mind…
Calmness and serenity
I want to feel it overcoming my darkest fears.
I want to break free,
Spread out my wings and soar.
Someday, your carping won’t hurt me anymore…
All I need is to taste my freedom, to feel effervescent again.
And I need you to hold me, while I just cry…
And maybe in a million years,
You’ll understand,
That I just wanted you to love me…

No comments: