Friday, December 21, 2007

My first poem

Friend

I’ve never understood why people are such?
Hiding behind faces,
Conspiring at fast paces,
Never really understating the meaning of friendship that much?

Some friends say that they would die for me.
They gave loud claims that they would always be by my side,
Never leave me no matter how tough the ride,
But these are always the first to betray thee

But you my friend are not like the rest,
You’ve stood by me through every sorrow,
Never caring about the implications it would have tomorrow,
That’s why my dear friend your one of my best…

I know that something plagues your mind,
A cross which hurts you and burdens you like many a stone,
But don’t worry you will never be alone,
To leave you in pain, never in my heart I’ll find.

Please remember that at any time you will find me,
Cause if I ever lost a friend like you,
The first thing I’d do,
Is from my mortal body, let my soul free

1 comment:

Uday said...

hm.. so wats up now days..

dont see you online any more...